Saturday 11 December 2010

After Effects experiments

My first attempt for 'Disperse' I've tried to create a dandelion/ flower shape with the letters and make they gradual fall down/ 'disperse'. I forgot about the colour limitations so this is something I would have to change. The video is at the bottom








Untitled from Sophie Herring on Vimeo.

This is a slight variation of the first one, I've changed the background to white to fit in with the brief, also to make it more 'Dandelion' like I've changed the positions of the letters so that instead of them all falling to the bottom they fly out to the sides as if they were being blowing.

Untitled from Sophie Herring on Vimeo.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could try speeding up the letters when they are being blown away so make this effect work better.

    ReplyDelete