Wednesday 9 February 2011

Idents

I've taken the flag out of all of my idents because I tried them without the flag being 'flickery' and just still instead and I felt it looked to static like it was a very noticeable background which I didn't like, I do agree that the flickering was too distracting though and so I've tried them without. I think the colours I've used for the type represent the British theme but I don't know if this is enough.

Dead Man's Shoes ident


This Is England ident



Somers Town ident

On this the drawing definitely finishes too prompt not giving you enough time to view it properly, so this is something I need to change, I also want to take some of the background out because I don't like the drawings and I think it's too cluttered, on the title sequence I've used the same image at the end but taken some of it out and I like this better so I need to redo this ident. Then it might not be as rushed as well and can stay on screen for longer at the end.

A Room For Romeo Brass ident

No comments:

Post a Comment