Tuesday 1 February 2011

Idents

I've made some alteration to my Dead Man's Shoes ident, from what I saw I wanted to make the British flag more prominent at times so I've increased the opacity at certain points, I also wanted the information to last longer on screen so the quote and the star rating last longer now. I am concerned that the stars may not be as legible as I want because the black comes in behind them as they appear.




This Is England ident
I've kept the same principles with the type, music and colours etc to keep the indents consistent and identifiable for the same programme.
Something which was pointed out in the crit was the speed, I think I need some feedback on whether it's too fast because I've watched it so many times I'm not sure.



Somers Town
They seem to be getting worse, I don't like this one as much, I've missed out the quote somehow as well so I need to include that, also I'm still not happy with the flag I want it to be more flickery and grainy like an old film. I might have to redo my drawings for this I don't think it works as good as well as the Dead Man's Shoes. Something else that has come to my attention is that the text in the middle of the animation doesn't appear to be to full opacity and I think this is because of the background flag so I need to arrange these layers to bring them to front.


I've altered the flag to make it look more flickering and also included all the text and made the text layers bring to front so they are full opacity, I need to apply this to the other idents too. I also want to change the order of the masks because I'm not happy with the order that the lines are drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment