Thursday 3 February 2011

Title Sequence plan

Storyboards

Plan
I made this plan today of what order my drawings are going to appear, they are going to lead into each other using transitions of an oversized image just using rotations and scaling etc.

Artwork






These are the images I'm going to include, I need to decide how they are going to connect and how they are going to appear on the screen with regards to scale etc.

Although some of the drawings are within the title and action safe I've taken this into consideration and the bits that are there are not that important and the image is still visible and explains itself without these.

I've started to plan how they are going to link into each other, I need to add some parts to some of them to help them link like fences etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment