Thursday 10 February 2011

Packaging mock up


I think the part that hold the CD need to be lower in height, it was a struggle to fit the CD in also so it needs to be lengthened a bit too.
Top ( sky) fold in
Left (buildings) fold in

 Right (Fence) Folds in to complete

I was going to use acetate for the fence part so that the buildings can be seen behind it but I do like it with the drawing. I'll have to do a mock up with acetate to see what works best, I also moved the buildings up to the top, originally i was going to have it at the bottom with the fence but it wasn't really visible. I was thinking I might have some type in the top right corner in the sky, something I will have to try out also. I like the black and white but might try some colour in the sky just a slight blue possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment