Tuesday 15 February 2011

Packaging

I've tried two variations of my packaging, I did this mock up of the buildings skyline cut out and the windows cut out, I think it creates a nice layered affect especially when the packaging is opened but because the card is so thick and my craft skills aren't the best I'm unsure whether to do this on my final design incase it doesn't look finished properly.

I think this cutout outline would work better if I didn't already have the drawing at the bottom it's just kind of a repeat but they don't really work together.
 This is the second option, it's very simplistic and without the cut out skyline, I feel like it fits in with the theme of my animations, simplistic and black and white but I think the other one may communicate better.



No comments:

Post a Comment