Monday 7 February 2011

Title Sequence

Working with this oversized image is proving quite difficult because of transitions between the images and the timing. I think what I'll have to do is create all masks first and see where each drawing stops and then put in the transitions between them.




I'm not sure yet whether to include something in the beginning for 8 seconds, where its just the drum beat instead of the drawing starting straight away so it goes more with the music.

I definitely need to play around with when the transitions happen they aren't in time with the drawings at the moment and it doesn't flow.



It's starting to happen here except something goes wrong with the second image and it doesn't draw, however I like the transitions between the images after this they seem to flow into each other well.

I also how it looks without the British flag, I'm not sure whether I need to include it, is is very simplistic black and white but because it's fast I'm not sure if it needs anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment