Thursday 6 October 2011

Development

So I have gone back to my marker pad to try and simplfy my idea. I've found myself going back to the two triangle idea which is the idea of two pieces of cake side my side to create an M, however, I think that the length of the diagnol side is too long when the two pieces are together it is too wide to represent an M.

I started to move them around and placed one infront of the other. I think this looks a lot better with regards to representing the M letterform but maybe not so much the cakes.


I don't want to waste my time creating a logo but I want to create something strong which represents the brand. I think I prefer this with regards to simplicity and it is more type based but I need to get some opinions on whether it works and what I could do to improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment