Thursday 20 October 2011

Products

Loyalty card

I really liked the idea of a circular card rather than a standard business card shape loyalty card. I played with the idea of adding a slice as you buy something like you would get a stamp usually andcreating a full cake to win something free. The issue is I am unsure how I could create this, I would need something to fasten the slices together but be basic and easy/fast to use.
I also liked the idea of using the pie chart as the loyalty card, still keeping the circular format but with non equal slices and different colours.
I though instead of the idea of adding pieces to the cake/pie chart I could create stickers or a stamp which would go over the card template.



Stickers

I thought that for packaging the cakes and general use I would create stickers, just basic designs with the logo's trinagles, some just type based and a few different colours which are used also in the pie chart loyalty card. I want to keep the theme consistent throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment