Thursday 13 October 2011

TUTORIAL

Had my tutorial with Lorenzo today, basically the problem was my brief, it has no real problem or concept to it. Think I best stick to given briefs rather than writing my own. Lorenzo suggested a theme so I thought about maths since I've been looking at triangles and go into the theme of geometry and formula.
Lorenzo also suyggested science, science of bakery, looking at apparatus, formula, scientists etc.
Need to get a move on!


So I have re-written my brief

I've also decided to change my second brief which I had made up and decided to go back to the brief which I based it on which was the Ted Baker one, this is just so that it is structured and has actual requirements and a scenario instead of me making it up and not really knowing what I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment