Wednesday 12 October 2011

Typeface-type based logos

So far I haven't been happy with the image based designs I have been coming up with and they haven't been suitable to the tone of voice I want for the restaurant although they could be seen as 'fun'. I've decided to go back to just type a this is what I feel I work best with and I just generally prefer it, especially as my umberella statement was 'a type based...'

I've been experimenting with different typefaces, serif and sans serif and also the layout of the words and different combinations.




From the design context stuff I have been looking at I have got some ideas about playing with the letters and words in the name 'Millie Makes Cakes' I want it to be light hearted and playful but don't want it to look cheap.


No comments:

Post a Comment