Monday 24 January 2011

Artwork


I added a film grain filter onto my photo to make it look more 'gritty' and then I imported it onto After Effects and played around with the opacity without it actually showing 100& opacity across the whole ten seconds just flickering in and out. I think this may be a good idea to use and put the drawings on top because it won't be too dark if they are just fading in and out.



I then added some paths to create lines to draw over the swings, I messed around with the opacity and size of the brush but there's something too simplistic about it, although I like the idea f it drawing, I prefer my drawings that I did but I suppose this is because I've never been very good/confident using the pen tool to create artwork.



I think that the opacity needs to increase so there is less white and you can see the image more but still keep the flickering kind of effect. I also want to incorporate my drawings I think because I like the style of them, I don't know if it'll be too much but I have said all along I want to mess around with layering things on top of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment