Thursday 27 January 2011

Dead Man's shoes images


This drawing has quite a lot of lines to reveal and so I assume it will have to work quite fast to fit into the time period of ten seconds for the idents, this was something which was brought up in the crit yesterday as I had it fit into about 5 seconds as a practise it was too fast so this is something I need to play around with, whether it means it draws for the whole ten seconds and others aspects come in as it is still drawing or I try something else.




I just watched this and made the drawing last about 6 seconds, the issue is that it gets quite boring and so I think what I'll need to do is introduce other aspects like the type into it whilst it's still drawing.

I also created a new flag after yesterdays feedback of it being too 'photoshopped' which was fair enough, so I've added some textures too a new flag and changed the hue and saturation a bit.

Going to slice it up and move the layers around again like I did with the previous one but this is as it stands. In black and white and colour but I think my animations need this bit of colour as as of now they are basic black and white.




I don't really like any of them I think this one is better but still it doesn't seem right, maybe still too photoshopped?


No comments:

Post a Comment