Wednesday 19 January 2011

Design Direction crit






After laying out our presentation words, our work was critically evaluated by another pair. I found the crit extremely beneficial and productive and I liked the fact that our work had to speak for itself in order for people to understand and give feedback.

My feedback poins out some really good/ helpful points and I now know what decisions I have to make and how to move forward. I need to finialise my media, if I'm going to collage photos with drawings or if the photos won't work, I need to define my audience with regards to age rather than just interest and ensure I keep consistency within all animations.

One point which was made was to keep the typeface very simplistic to add clarity and understanding on screen, this is something I had considered with the Arial Black but I need to explore other options.

I made this quick action plan afterwards in order to take things further and do what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment