Thursday 20 January 2011

Typefaces/colours

After yesterdays crit it became apparent that I need to do more exploration, I had already made the decision to use a sans serif, basic typeface within my animations for titles etc as I want it to be very basic typography and rely on imagery and colour. Taking this into consideration and feedback I got was to use a simplistic/ basic typeface to ensure continuity throughout, I've looked into mainly sans serif with a couple serifs in there too. I do really like the look of a smart serif typeface like times in a small point size, so I have considered this. However, I think with imagery etc the typeface Arial Black or Gills Sans.

I've also looked at colours, one thing I do like the idea of is the words being different colours or shades, like the greys I like how this looks and also I've tried out the British flag colours to represent British films.


No comments:

Post a Comment