Tuesday 11 January 2011

Disperse-spiral

Taking on board feedback from the crit, I realised I may have relied too heavenly on presets. I've taken the start of my spiral idea and altered it. I managed to make the path move, I also have made it appear and scale up whilst rotating. When the path then starts to move the letters move out slightly and disperse.




Untitled from Sophie Herring on Vimeo.


Untitled from Sophie Herring on Vimeo.
 Something I found was a feature of after effects was something called echo which seemed to be like a shadow. Taking this idea I copied the main layer and changed the opacity and put it behind this layer so it was like a shadow. I also tried another with two more layers, I'm not sure if I have addedtoo much but then at the same time I'm not sure it's even noticable.

Untitled from Sophie Herring on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment