Friday 21 January 2011

Photos and drawings

After I took my photos I printed them out to draw from and I found that printing them on the black and white printer created a really nice, suitable affect.

 This is my favourite only because of accident I printed it out the wrong way but I like how it's turned out being landscape but cut some off to appear wider. If you look closely the printer has created a grainy kind of effect which I think is appropriate for what I want.



 I've done some line drawings from the pictures, I think i prefer the ones with more detail, I'm still not sure whether to combine these with photos of just have drawing, I need to experiment with them and play around to see what works best.







I like the idea of having all this black and white and maybe using the British colours with type or in the background somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment