Friday 20 May 2011

Website

This is our proposed studio and I think its prety impressive so I think it definitely needs to go on on the website, maybe in contact us or similar. Or news for our new studio.

I've made this the home page, made the image black and white and used the blue from the logo for the text over the top.

I've taken this map from google maps of the location of our studio,I've made it black and white to have a running colour palette throughout. The description of where we are and the contact details again use the same blue.
Work





I've taken work from our previous briefs and made thumbnails as well as standard siz images for the lightbox so you have a small thumbnail and when you click on this it is enlarged and allows you to flick thorugh the others

No comments:

Post a Comment