Sunday 1 May 2011

Choosing a brief





In the brief workshop with Fred we first of all had to write down the things that interested in the briefs, to find any common themes or interests. Something I found which I was concious of anyway was, type, language and words and also promotion and the fact that the media was open to your own choice.

Next we looked at subjects, the subjects I had chosen were the creative process, food, language/ words and 80's music. All something which I had chosen on purpose as they are something I have an interest in and so would find myself enjoying working with these.

I like the idea of combining briefs for instance I really like the idea of the restaurant brief because of the range of outcomes you can produce but I may change the subject to one of the others. I need to have a good think and look at what would work together if I combine them.

No comments:

Post a Comment