Tuesday 17 May 2011

Invitation





I thought that this was too boring for an invitation, I want it to be exciting and intriguing so I decided to play with something I initially thought about when designing my logo which is creating a background of pinstripes and deleting the text to leave the outlines of the letters.

The problem with doing this on photoshop is that I can not alter the leading and tracking like I have been in my other designs and I really don't like the way it looks with these automatic, they are too spaced out.

This is different to the style of my other designs but is in keeping with the theme with the use of the pinstripes, the invitation will be A5 folded up into four vertical sections.



 I was going to fold the invitation into four and have the stripes vertical as they all are but I decided against this.

I experimented with swapping the colours and having the type black, I do actually like this it looks like flock also when it's printed.





No comments:

Post a Comment