Saturday 14 May 2011

Business card designs



This is way too crowded, too much information on both sides of the card, I think a business card should be simplistic in order to get the information across. I like the stripes but not for the business card, the name should speak for itself.

 I much prefer the idea of a simplistic design just because I want the restaurant to be represented like this. I am including minimal details, just the address, website and phone number and the logo on the other side.

I want to keep everything portrait including all menus etc, just so that everything is vertical in order to represent the idea of stripes.
I've tried out this design where the text is in vertical lines too but I think this could be read landscape so I maybe need something on the bottom of it which you read normally to make sure it is seen as portrait.



I've included the line 'gentlemen only' to give some indication that this is an exclusive place for men only.

No comments:

Post a Comment