Friday 9 December 2011

Labels

I eventually mamaged to find some paint tins which were perfect sizes I could only find really tiny or large ones before.


I printed the labels on the thin matt stock, it think it absorbs the colours really well. I think they work well as a range together because they relate to the original Salad Cream colours but are a bit more bright and exciting. The only issue I have is that the two shades of yellow may look too similar but the names on them differentiate them.

I set them up together and photographed them in a range and at different angles etc. I really like the perspective ones with the tins in a line showing all of the flavours.


The photos from above didn't work very well beause of the surface of the tin they just caught the reflection from the flash and the light. The images from straight on look better.


















No comments:

Post a Comment