Tuesday 13 December 2011

Taste testing

I wanted to keep the paint theme strong and keep it through all of my products. I thought about the paint products which I could incororate into my campaign at the start and one of them was a paint palette.

I also thought about an aiesel and using this as like an A-board to showcase my poster next to a taster stand.

I thought that I could use the paint palette as part of a taster station like you get in a supermarket. The palette could have all of the Salad Cream flavours on it for people to try out with different food, sandwhiches, toast, pasta etc.














I don't like how these photos turned out. I think it would have been better if I had an actual dollop of the Salad Cream in each flavour so it looks more like a pain palette and so people could see the consitency and the colour of the different flavours. I also could have used to different foods as I am trying to encourage people to try different things and a sandwich is a bit obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment