Wednesday 2 November 2011

Bunting

Adding to the brand I am creating some bunting which would be hung around the shop, I thought it was appropriate first of all because of the standard shape used in bunting. I thought about alternating the shapes, possibly using a range of different triangle types or different shapes that could still hang at the top.




Designs



I tried out a number of design, initially I used a measuring scale/ruler along the top of the triangles, I'm not sure if it is a bit irrelevant but I want to add things which relate to the theme and not just place the logo on to everything.
I added the logo underneath the scale to carry the brand on and to promote it throughout the shop when hung. I'm not sure if the logo needs to be on each traingle.
These designs use only the logo and the 8 consistent colours, I do like the look of these ones with just the logo but I want to add something else to them. Maybe alternate so that the logo is on every other triangle.

I used the idea of the scale again and added this dashed line down the middle to create a mathematical feel, alternating these with the logo. I prefer the designs which alternate designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment