Tuesday 29 November 2011

Heinz Salad Cream

possible deliverables that are relevant




Change of direction
I've been really struggling with this brief because of the deliverables, I don't want to produce screen based, image resolutions for the brief but keep thinking this is more relevant and would work best. I want to stick with my interests and work with type and print. I have therefore been struggling to come up with deliverables which would be suitable and which would work as part of the campaign.

I then related back to my original idea of 'MIX-ZING IT UP' and then coming up with things you mix.

I decided on paint and thought that the paint could be associated with the salad cream, a liquid.

I've therefore been coming up with products and how I can associate them with the concept of painting and mixing.

I've come up with the idea of using little paint tins for packaging with labels on with the flavour,

swatches like colour swatches but maybe containing recipes or suggestions of combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment