Wednesday 16 November 2011

Swing tickets

For some reason the picture is sideways because blogger is ridiculous but after I decided on the night and day concept then I started drawing some designs of how I could incorporate this into my deliverables. Starting with swing tickets I wanted to make them circular to represent the Earth/moon and how this creates night and day with the sun.




I started playing with the idea of night and day as half an half, I've used a circle to represent the earth/moon to emphasise the concept of day and night. I initially used halves for night and day but it wasn't working and was too simplistic and boring. I then looked at using the gradual idea again of using a gradient style but with blocks changing colour gradually. I did this by overlaying the tints. I really like the effect the tints create and thought this could represent day and night going from dark to light gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment