Wednesday 16 November 2011

Salad Cream ideas

Concepts and ideas

I want my concept and designs to be type based as this is where my interests lie and I want to make an impact using language like the brief says. I want the words to alone, be able to make the point but not be serious and not boring about salad cream.

I've looked and thought about a few concepts one was 'dressing it up' because it's a dressing, another one playing with words with zing in them as in the brief it mentions 'zing' a few times and also playing with the idea of someone being obsessed with condiments like urban dictionary states, 'condiment whore.'


I've gone with the zing concept for now, I researched words that I can associate with the brand/theme which include the letters zing or sing but propnounced zing so that I can play around with these.

I came up with:
mixzing
buzzing
accessorizing
dresszing
oozing




For some reason thebackground on the Heinz Salad cream logo is showing up on here, it doesn't on my designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment