Wednesday 9 November 2011

Development

I have been playing around with the Autumn phrases including the words 'days' so that I can incoroporate the brand into it with the brand name. I am not sure yet if they work, I like the idea of using language to represent Autumn and I've seen this work well before for other things but I think I need to ensure I make the right choice with typeface and colour to make an impact, these are just my ideas so far working with the phrases.




With the phrase 'short daize longer night' I added this to an InDesign document and repeated it to create a design for some gift wrap instore to wrap the customers purchase, I thenprinted it onto this thick tracing paper to create a luxury feel to it. This was just a test but it made me aware that I want to produce more work on the tracing paper as for this kind of store and audience it seems very appropriate.




No comments:

Post a Comment