Wednesday 9 November 2011

Logo ideas, development

I have quickly come up with the name DAIZE because I didn't want to waste days deciding on it like last time when I could be doing much more other things. So I have based this name on the theme of time and called it DAIZE like days but with a different spelling so that it is more unique.
 I've been looking at using a simplistic type based logo so that it fits in with the Ted Baker logo but is individual at the same time. I thought about includingt he use of time and clocks but don't want it to be image based.

I then explored the theme more and words and phrased I could associate with the name. I am basing the name of time naming it 'DAIZE' a different spelling of days. I want to base the whole brand around time. More type based which means it will have to have effective language to ensure people understand it.

I've looked into Autumn common phrases which include the word DAYS so that I can play with language like, short DAIZE long nights.







Illustrator designs







I'm basing the logo on the idea of day and night and there for light and dark, it's very subtle but I've created a shadow behind the word to create this idea, I don't want it to be cheap with childish imagery.


No comments:

Post a Comment