Thursday 3 November 2011

Small brief-Creative Network

I was asked by Bridget to do the Creative Network flyer for October' even which is a market style event. She wanted the flyer to have a similar feel to the pop up shop MADE flyer.


I came up with the idea using image as type and including appropriate images from all areas of the creative industry which would be showcased in the event. So photography, graphics, film, fine art etc etc.

These are the final flyers printed. I am not too keen on the design as it was my first attempt at properly using Illustrator to create a piece of design.



 Bridget then asked me to create a follow up piece of worked which was a catalogue which would be used at the event to inform customers of who the exhibitors are and what they do, This included a map of the event and a list of the exhibitors.


I tried out different colours on the map one with a block colour for the background and one inversed, I kept the colour scheme red and white to keep it consistent with the flyer.







No comments:

Post a Comment