Wednesday 2 November 2011

Menus

I have been playing with some ideas for the menu, they wont need to be very big content wise but I want the layout to be unique and realte to the maths brand.

I have decided that I want the menus to be in the form of a maths exercise book, printed on graph paper, I bought these books off ebay and have taken one apart to see how I can use it. Unfortunately the current size is just larger than A4 making it more difficult to print. I am thinkin of taking the exiting pages out, trimming down the cover and inserting my own pages.




I want to fill the menu a bit with some different aspects and interactive pages. I don't want to make it annoying for the customer to use and navigate but maybe include a large logo, colours and patterns and tag line.


I need to work out how to layout the pages so that they fit in order. For one of the first pages I want to have a die cut triangle from the logo and behind this have the pattern which I used for the receipt holder behind it. I also want to include a large logo, probably printed on the graph paper. I want to also have terms and words which realte the themes of cakes and maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment