Tuesday 15 November 2011

Development of concept



For a while I played around with the idea of clocks and how I could incoroporate this into my brand using different formats for the deliverableS. I was struggling slightly because I kept using image in my ideas but new I didn't really want to use image and kept going back and forward with type.




In my tutorial the other day Lorenzo told me I need to decide exactly what I'm basing this on with regards to time. I was intitially basing it on clocks and would have liked to work with clocks but really wanted to base this on type rather than image. So I have changed it to the concept of day and night rather than clocks to represent time.
I came to this decision only recently and so have some experiments previous to it with clocks etc but wasn't getting anywhere with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment